Warwick Pool Rules
1. Lifeguards are in charge at all times and have the authority to refuse admittance.
2. When warranted, the pool will be closed. Efforts will be made to schedule special events and pool parties so as not to conflict with daily pool operations.
3. One long whistle blast means all swimmers must exit the water immediately.
4. When only one lifeguard is "on duty", a 10 minute safety break will be called at the end of each hour. Swimmers of the age 18 and older may swim at their own risk. Swimmers under 18 must exit the pool.
5. Swimmers or occupants who violate the rules are subject to 10 - 45 minutes of restricted admittance. If problems persist, the swimmers or occupants will be asked to leave immediately and/or permanently. The swimmer or occupant will not be allowed admittance until the HOA, and/or Pool Director have reviewed the offense.
6. Be prepared to present ID verifying residency of Warwick. Those residents delinquent in their dues will be denied entrance.
7. All residents must sign in before entering the pool.
8. Four guests per family/household will be allowed per day. A resident must accompany their guest at all times.
9. NO SWIMMER OR OCCUPANT UNDER THE AGE OF 11 will be allowed at the pool or pool area without a parent or attendant 14 years of age or older.
10. Lifeguards may require proof of ability to swim. Common sense and rules of courtesy will prevail.
11. All swimmers or occupants who are in diapers must wear a leak proof swim diaper. Any "accident" that occur in the pool water will require immediate pool closure.
- Person with open wounds, bandages, boils, colds, skin eruptions, ear discharge, inflamed eyes, respiratory diseases, or any symptoms of communicable disease, warts or wart-like growths, blisters or peeling of feet, impetigo or any other skin condition that has the general appearance of being in an infectious state, shall NOT ENTER the pool. This a State Health Department requirement.
12. Only one diver on the diving board at a time, only one bounce on the board and no diving into water under 6 feet deep.
13. THE FOLLOWING ARE PROHIBITED inside the pool area: foul/inappropriate language, glass, horseplay, running, smoking, nudity, and alcohol.
14. The HOA is not responsible for swimmers or occupants accidents or injuries or damage to, loss of or theft of personal property.
- The Pool Chairperson is in charge of the pool. Comments and complaints concerning the pool or lifeguards should be directed to the Pool Chairman, Sherri Wiewel. Constructive criticism is welcome. PROFANITY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
- The Swimming Pool Rules are enforced by the Pool Chairman and lifeguards for the good of all residents of Warwick. Some of these rules are a requirement of the State Health Department. There may be one or more of these rules with which you disagree, but for the benefit of all, we need your copperation in obeying and following all of the above listed rules.