Warwick Estates Changes – Completed and Planned
June 10, 2013 - 5:59pm
There have been quite a few changes/updates in our great Warwick Estates neighborhood in the last couple of years, with more updates planned. What are they?
- The East/West creek, off of Greenwick between Winchester and Sudbury north to 122nd, has been re-molded to enable the water to flow better with much less erosion.
- New playground equipment added just west of the Clubhouse/Pool area.
- New split rail fencing has been added to some Common Areas, and deteriorated fencing replaced.
- Clubhouse remodel.
- Sprinkler systems expanded.
- Lighting added along the MacArthur entrance.
- New clubhouse sign.
- Extensive swimming pool and pool deck repairs.
- Expansion of the pool deck to the west of the pool. This enables year round use of the additional deck for picnics and a place to sit while watching the kids/grandkids play on the playground, or just sitting and enjoying the view of the lake and greenbelt.
- New wrought iron fencing around the pool area.
- Sprinkler system around clubhouse.
- Pool bathroom remodel.